Sorta Know The Basics (GIS4102- GIS Programming)

Moving into module 3 we continue with the basics of Python. The assignment was to create a dice rolling game based on players' name length, then listing 20 random numbers, 0 to 10, and from there removing one digit.

The first portion was just editing already written code then finding two errors. The next section was the tough part, figuring out how to remove the chosen digit from the list of random integers. This portion took quite a long time, definitely the most challenging task we've been given. I scoured the book, supplemental resources, and online resources to try and get a grasp of what I needed to do. The light eventually clicked, although dangerously close to the due time. Once I had gotten the 20 random numbers to display, I used a while loop and if conditions to print the remaining portion.

As I'm sitting here typing this, I feel nothing short of relief.

Comments